A classical middle and high school empowering highly motivated and gifted scholars.
- Grey Jason Wu Womens Sleeveless Midnight Floral Maxi Dress bluee Size 8 11086273
- Leota Maternity Navy Robin's Egg Faux Wrap Jersey Dress M No Belt NEW L324
- Piu & Piu Leggings Strumpfhose Hose Gr. 36 2 in black Spitze (BB1433)
- New LULAROE Womens Size L CASSIE Skirt bluee Yellow Geo Multi Stretch LARGE NWT
- JUNYA WATANABE Sweaters 047755 Beige S
- LAMBERTO LOSANI girocollo Knitwear spring summer black
- Marianne Kooimans 3 Womens Silk Skirt 375
- Free People Over The Rainbow Dress Turquoise Size M Sold Out Boho
- New Anthropologie Soleil Belted Jumpsuit by FeatherBone.Medium
- BNWT Lipsy Bodycon Dress Purple with Sequin Embellishments Size 12 (like 10 12)
- Lauren Ralph Lauren Bell-Sleeve Jersey Gown MSRP Size 2 B 94 NEW
- BOMBER women TWIN SET JA83EE black MADREPERLA AUTUNNO INVERNO A I 2018 2019
- Harry Potter Ravenclaw Cardigan Sweater House Crest button down JRS S-XL NWT
- Rag & Bone Jean Capris Sz 24 Dark Wash Skinny Cropped
- FOXEY NEWYORK Dresses 593857 Multicolor 38
- ABITO - 50% blueGIRL women DRESS ПЛАТЬЕ SUKIENKA A3949 6320 MIS.44 AA
Classical Education Model
The Trivium is taught in three stages:
Grades 6-8Grammar Logic
Grades 9-12Grammar Logic Rhetoric
In high school, the Quadrivium is added:
Mastering the trivium and quadrivium
results in a highly educated scholar.
Classical Education meets the Finnish model.
Virtues, not Values.
Our mission joins instruction in the principles of moral character and civic virtue with a rigorous academic program. Virtue requires both a trained mind and a generous heart, and as such unites our ability to think and reason with our passions, desires, and feelings.
Rarely does a public school speak openly about virtue, since virtue means we judge our actions against an objective standard of beauty or goodness. Instead, most people speak of values, since in our age, we are much more comfortable with language that does not make clear discrimination between good and bad. Indeed, to speak of virtue means that we judge some qualities of character to be better than others, and this entails taking a stand in their defense and attempting to cultivate them in our students.
Leggings in Leder-Optik mit Asymmetrischen Zier-Knöpfen Patagonia Kiawah Skirt - Extra Small - Diamond Lane Navy bluee - RRP
ROMEO & JULIET COUTURE HOUNDSTOOTH KNIT FAUX LEATHER TRIM LEGGING OXBLOD-BLK B16 SEXY ABBIGLIAMENTO MODA FEMMINILE MINIGONNA white TULLE AMPIA HOT UY 11893
TLC Sport Women's Tummy Control with Figure Firming High Waist Crop Pant Cropped Scottish Cashmere Sweater .. Chest 40 42 .. Worn once